Friday 26 July 2019

Saga played with out the Battle boards

Saga played with out the Battle boards
Over the last few years I have played SAGA and enjoyed most games with two of my friends down at WAR . Most club nights we can get in 2 to 3 games with Mike and George
With the hot weather we tend to slow down a bit.
Last night playing Mike he's using his Saracens Im using my Romans .Mike loves to use his naphtha on my Cavalry or as I call it cooking to night. The Romans army I put out did not have them managed to win that game just.
Then looking at the clock I asked Mike to see how many points he cold make up an army with ( we all take to the club more figures that we would use on a 6 point  game ) 11Points.
Ok I can match that put out your army. Now we will not use the boards "But I will loss all my special ability's" so will I ho dear what a shame never mind.
What a good game that was ok I lost but played it under 1h .


 from the first game that night Mike trying to out fox me.
  Started on a new army








No comments:

Post a Comment