Monday 15 July 2019

25mm old Napoleonics British figures

25mm  Old Napoleonic British figures.
Over the years we have collected figures and never painted them .In my case this can fill up my toy cupboard with unpainted fingers.
Motley( ok maybe 30%) the in the case of Napoleonic figures have come from club auctions when members have past away you pay over the odds as you know the money raised go's to  next of kin .
In June this year had a sort out and found British Light Infantry
Now that I have a full regiment to paint up having made up the numbers.
I never had a problem with using different makes of figures in the same units .This go's back to the 60s when you went to the model shops and found some would sell Minifigs or Hinchliffe or Garrison
figures.
All 3 lots when to make up this Regiment 68th DLI
Ok Im  not a great painter of figures most of my wargaming friends are .
When asked by one you do not paint the eyes in .
Answer to that is
1 You only fire at them if you see the whites of there eyes.
2 I only see the back of them on the table if they are going forward.
3 If they are coming back they cannot look me in the eye and say sorry we lost it again for you again.





No comments:

Post a Comment