Wednesday 8 June 2022

25mm Dutch Napoleonic’s Carabineers

25mm Dutch Napoleonic’s Carabineers Started off with the regiment of 24 back in 1970s/80s For all my Napoleonic Cavalry are that size with the group of lads I war-game with. Before I was told to start a club(W.A.R.) by my wife as a house with 4 to 6 of us war gaming on a Friday night did not help her get to sleep before going in to work on a Saturday at the local telephone exchange . I have found 11 more figures in my toy cupboard collected over the years , Now with the help of some Osprey books I can get some of the old painted ones get put right with some of my paint mistakes on them. But tried to match the newly painted one with them as well not to hard my painting has not improved Much since then . All the figures are Hinchliffe well that’s what the local model shop sold one of the lads I war game with worked behind the counter at the model shop may that’s why the regiments of Cavalry are 24 strong .

No comments:

Post a Comment