Saturday 6 February 2021

25mm British and French Napoleonic Form Square Cavalry

25mm British and French Napoleonic Form Square Cavalry Back in the 70s and 80s played a lot of Napoleonic games and just a few time did I need to form a square with my Infantry only to see the Cavalry get bounced off and then find the square get targeted by artillery . The biggest Waterloo game I have played in was at Nettelbed school in the late 70s 32foot long 10 foot wide with two 16foot ends I---I but it that game no squares .Just 72 Royal Scots Greys Going for the grand French Battery 3 of us lads had a regiment of RSG of 24 each that why 72 of them . Having just painted the some French 1st Regiment Guard Lancers up got me thinking what would in look like if I could use my British in Square and all my French cavalry attacking it . Down side no horses for the 1st Lances .

No comments:

Post a Comment